We can prepare mobile apps for use with tablets and/or mobile phones so that you can undertake a vast number of tasks including, but not limited to: Inspections, Inventory Management, Attendance, Sales, Expenses, Deliveries & Dispatch, Scanning, Imaging, Snagging, Safety Reporting, Conformity, Project Management, Surveys, Repairs, Property Management, Cataloguing.
We use Google Sheets for the security, source and storage of your data, but are equally able to use Microsoft Excel.
Apps that follow your processes, not the inverse.
Whether you use Android or Apple based mobile devices, our solutions ensure relevance, accuracy, ease of use and flexibility, all with full reporting, security and monitoring.
To give you an idea of just one of the applications of this technology, the following procedures and functionality could be built into an app for site inspection.
The typical user would:
- Securely login to the app on their mobile device.
- Select the site from a list of company sites (optionally only those that he/she is authorised to access) from a drop down list, map or calendar.
- Select from a list of pre-determined inspection points on the site.
- Visit the inspection point and either scan an inspection point bar code or take an image (with the same device) of the inspection point and complete a checklist of conformity items for the location. The app would automatically record the date, time and location of the image.
- Add or edit any remarks relating to the inspection point visit.
- Add or edit future visit recommendations which would then appear on a calendar view.
- Select an email, messaging or video recipient from a pre-determined list for further action.
- Sign-off the location visit with a signature direct to the device (the app would automatically record the date, time and location of the signature)
Line management staff would instantly have access to all visit data, with summary and exception reports.